I'm not sure where to begin. How do you catch up after such a long break? I think I'll just make a list.
- I'm still teaching. There are changes I will talk about later.
- Last year I taught 8th grade English and this year I taught 5th grade Reading, Writing, and Social Studies. It was quite a learning experience.
- Artist girl graduated from high school and is in college majoring in Physics Engineering. She's waaaaay smarter than all of us put together.
- Noodle, oh sweet noodle, she has been a challenged with an illness I will post about later. She is stronger than anyone I know.
- I still have RA but right now it is quiet, soothed with a shot steroids and calmed by a new biologic.
- Man of the House (MOTH) is still doing what he does best. By that I mean making me laugh, making messes, and my life complete.
- Oklahoma is still shaking, spinning, flooding, and now beginning to heat up.
- The corgis sisters are a mess.
- Mr. Dumbles and Tater remain locked in an eternal battle for territory.
That's enough for now. I promise, I'll return.