Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A witch and a cat


Last night was a gorgeous night for Trick-or-Treat. The sky was clear, the winds calm for once and though it was cold, it was still a nice night.

Papa took the girls out around town while I sat on the porch with coffee to curb the chill and popcorn balls for the little spooks. We had quite a parade of goblins come by. I really wish Jeff could have been there. Last year he brought the fire bowl around front and we had a fire. I barely managed getting the giant pumpkins up in the yard.

The picture is of the girls and my friend Alison's kids, Kendyll and Quinten.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hannah is certainly lithe (sp?) enough to be a cat. How cute, I miss those days. What is a Christmas mug doing out so early!?

Anonymous said...

Carrie, leave it to you to notice the cup!

Joan