Thursday, June 25, 2009

ABCs of Me!

I got this from my sister and thought it would be fun to put here.

A - Age: 47

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Bathroom

D - Dog's name: Chloe and Zoe


E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color: Blue


G - Gold or Silver: Silver


H - Height: 5' 5"

I - Iris: Brown


J-Job: 6th grade teacher


K- Kids: 3

L - Living arrangements: Love my home in OK, with Jeff and daughters


M - Mom's name: Marilyn


N - Nicknames: nope


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none


P - Pet Peeve: people who are late


Q - Quote from a movie: "Well Terry, it sure as shit ain't sad."


R - Right or left handed: Lefty

S - Siblings: 2 bothers + 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: 6:15am


U- Underwear: Of course, thank you.

V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus


W - Ways you run late: I don't as a rule

X - X-rays you've had: chest

Y - Yummy food you make: mexican

Z - Zoo favorite: elephants

2 comments:

Tara said...

HOw cute is this!!! love it! i may have to do this one!! ♥

Joan said...

I was hoping other bloggers might do it too. I love reading this kind of stuff!