Friday, June 19, 2009

The big 10!

We decorated Noodle's cake yesterday morning. She chose an under-the-sea theme. Below is the cast of characters. Yes, I used canned frosting. But see my cute dollar-store moon guy? I bought it to put outside on the patio somewhere. I love it and I love even more that it is cute and only cost $1.00. Sorry....back to the cake...



Yum, lots of blue frosting!



Ta-da! How cute! The rocks are chocolate candy rocks. You can actually get them at Wal-mart. Who knew?


Birthday girl!


I'm still having a hard time wrapping my heart around the fact that my baby is ten years old. *sigh*


Love you Noodle!

3 comments:

shawna said...

omgosh, that is such a cute cake!!

Carrie said...

such long arms! Sophie may be a very tall gal. You go girl!

Joan said...

Jeff and I are still trying to understand how we spawned such tall people.