Friday, June 12, 2009

Good bye little pool. Hello summer fun!!!!

This is our pool today. It has been fun and the girls have definitely enjoyed it. But this afternoon I will drain it because.................................



THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, it might be oval or rectangle, but it will be in ground and decked and I am so stinking thrilled!

If you are family you must come visit. If you are neighbors then come on back and jump in. We hope we will be swimming before the 4th of July.

9 comments:

shawna said...

you dont know me, i am the author of two many johnsons...i was quietly thrilled when you commented on my blog. thank you for sharing your feelings, i really appreciate your words. i am glad you found me, and me you...how DID you find me...and DO we know each other???

shawna said...

oh, and congratulations on your new pool!!! fun fun fun!!!

Ed Elder said...

COOL!

J Hagy said...

whoa... that's cool. what family is getting this?

Joan said...

yours...did I forget to tell you about it? ;)

Amy said...

Wow! Yes, my kids would LOVE to swim there! We've talked about inground but not sure if we are ready for that type of chemical commitment. Our little 15ft is fine for now! I'm sure it will look beautiful! Will you get a privacy fence for the back of your house to get away from peeping neighbors?!?!

Joan said...

Amy, you guys are welcome any time! Because it is high demand time it will be the end of July before it is in. Phooey! But that is still weeks of poolin'! We are getting a salt water system, so no chemicals and less work.

Mema said...

Carrie told me you were getting a pool, but WOW!!! I love your blog. How come I never heard Noodles before? I'm counting down now -- can't wait. 23 more days :)

Joan said...

Noodle and Hambone! We have weird nicknames for the kids.

21 days!