Thursday, June 04, 2009

Not my cat...


This guy is the sweetest cat. He belongs to a neighbor but he visits all of us on the cul-de-sac. When we moved in last fall the girls instantly bonded with her/him, named her/him "Sugar" and that is what we called her/ him. We recently found out her/his name is "Elephant" (named by a little girl) and that her/him was a boy. He visits often, jumps on to window ledges, hangs out on the back patio, and we have to check the garage before we close it. The dogs are not crazy about our cats, but they like Elephant.

3 comments:

lillianlucasyoung said...

Hi, Joan! I found you after you found my book blog! I decided to comment on the post about Elephant because this is such a great picture of him. I hope he doesn't drive you crazy with using your flower beds as a litter box. He is truly a neighborhood cat!

Joan said...

We love Elephant. =)

Ed Elder said...

Nice to have a neighbor kitty.