Monday, July 06, 2009

This wasn't my plan...


Yes, those are my feet. Yes, I know I need a pedicure and no, I did not make my bed today. I did leave the bed for a short time to run some errands and meet hubby for lunch but that short jaunt did me in.

See, last night I got the bug and I'm not feeling too great. I thought if I just shook it off and ate lunch, thinking maybe I was just hungry since I did not eat supper last night, I might feel better. But I have given into the bug and plan to stay in the bed the rest of the day.

This wasn't my plan for today. We are going on vacation soon and there are things to be done and I planned to get them done. I better be well tomorrow.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! What a time to get sick! IF that is all you can manage to show for the day it must be bad!

Jeanine said...

I hope your feeling better soon.

a corgi said...

hope you feel better soon; being sick in summer is never fun

betty