Saturday, August 29, 2009

Corgi tongues and hineys

You might not "get" this blog entry if you're not a Corgi-hostage like I am. I have readers that will completely understand every picture and every word. We are the Corgi lovers, slaves, hostages, idiots, whatever fits.



Early on I knew there were incredibly cute parts to Corgis. The most adorable has to be the hineys, the butts, the end part with a wiggly stump of a tail. Golly they're cute!


Then there is the tongue. Sometimes it just peeks out at nap time. But most of the time it is lolling out, sometimes it is drippy, but mostly it just hangs around. I thought at first my little pups were just getting too hot. But there is no panting involved, just floppy tongues that won't stay in their mouths.



Enjoy my shameless gallery of Corgi butts and tongues!









Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

They are so cute!

Kelly said...

So cute! I just adore their little butts!! :)

a corgi said...

they are adorable!!! can't get enough of corgi pictures!!! your girls sure look so much more smaller than Koda.......

betty

Joan said...

Betty ~ Koda is quite the handsome beast! My little girls are just 8 months old. I think they still have a some growing to do.

Hannah said...

Corgie butts are the best!!!

♥ Teresa ♥ said...

I had never heard of that kind of dog. I wondered what in the world you were talking about! They are TOO cute! BUT, have you seen our new baby Pomeranian?? I promise, he rivals your doggies for cuteness! *pokes tongue out here* :0) Here's the link:

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/2009/07/our-new-addition.html

Seriously, please keep our baby (Casper) in your thoughts. He started acting funny Friday night and into Saturday morning - not being active (hyper!), not eating, not drinking, etc. So my husband took him to the vet Saturday morning and he has been there ever since. They weren't sure what is wrong with him. We should here from the vet tomorrow morning. They were keeping him to give him IV fluids and watch him closely over the weekend. I will be so upset if something is really wrong with him after just losing my other dog. :o(

Well, I hope you have a wonderful week! Hope your students are good to you!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com

Joan said...

Teresa ~ I read the post when you got Casper. I sure hope he is home soon and back to his puppy self!

Melinda said...

You certainly captured what is special about the Corgi with your photos...Great job...

shawna said...

uh, i love butts and tongues too, of weimaraners and scottish terriers. when my weims tongue is out, it is constantly dripping with drool...especially if he is watching you eat...and my scottish terriers walk, this little prance...she does a nice job of wiggling that butt of hers!! love it!!

Hannah said...

You forgot EARS! The big pointy delightful ears that signal their presence when they hide behind a fence. They make the rest of their body seem so small!

Hats off to ears! (so we can show them off!)

The Thrifty Countrywoman said...

I agree that their behinds are the cutest. Too bad people don't find big, fluffy butts cute on humans. I'd be adorable!

Joan said...

Thrifty Countrywoman ~ I'd be gorgeous! Haha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.