Tuesday, August 18, 2009

From the National Weather Service

See Oklahoma City? We live just a smidge north of OKC. See the pretty colors? See all the oranges, yellows and reds? That means big freakin' storms, lots of rain and no work on my pool. It also means I cannot get to work early and get ready for "Meet the Teacher" day. But you know, it is really ok. The rain is needed here and I love the sound of it pouring down and beating against my house. It's really early and I am up, alone in the kitchen. I sort of like it...

5 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Freaking storms...how dare they mess with your pool! I hope it comes to pass soon so you can float around in a pool chair with a cool drink. Hopefully one with a little umbrella in it :)

a corgi said...

looks colorful on the map, but not when you have plans for the day; sounds like you have a good attitude about it though!

betty

the.fortes said...

Hey, but at least you have a snazzy tornado shelter:).

Joan said...

C. forte ~ yes we do! But it's probably flooded...LOL!

shawna said...

i love the rain...we southern californians dont see much of it...enjoy it!