Sunday, August 16, 2009

They're toying with me

Mr. pool guys know, they just know, how I lust for this pool. They know I dream of lazily floating on a raft, sipping Coke Zero, and pretending I am a lady of leisure. Mr. pool guys are toying with me.


They came out this week and this is all they accomplished. It's pretty... I can see Adirondack chairs and striped umbrellas now. Who knew I would get so worked up over cement? But I want more. I want vinyl, the sweet sound of a pump and most of all... I WANT WATER!

They want to run free again...


But as long as they are chewing on salt bags this is their sentence.

4 comments:

a corgi said...

oh oh! those "poor" dogs look so sad locked up; hoping they get released soon and your pool gets done soon! it looks like it will be a nice one too!

betty

Lyndsey said...

Aww... look at those faces! I know it's for their own good, but they give you the "look" ;)

Christie said...

Oh, I hope they will be able to get finished for you soon!! Thanks for always including pics of the process. I've never seen a pool installation before, so it's been fun seeing how it is done. =)

Joan said...

The dogs have been a real challenge through this process. They need to be kenneled more than I care to admit. We do let them have some time to run free and then it's the kennel and then it's a little free time in the house, into crates for naps, then a walk, back outside, etc... They look much more pitiful than the situation merits!