Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow dogs!

I'm back! Yay! I have a lot to talk about but rather than take up a lot of your precious time, I will blog everyday for the next few days and break it into chunks.


The snow and the dogs have been front and center for the past few days.


They got some really big bones from Santa.


Zoe decided that two were for her and zero were for Chloe.


Chloe disagreed.
I had to throw one of the bones way out into the yard so they would not fight over them!


They love, love, love the snow!


I can't get enough of watching them!

Tater and Mr. Dumbles think the dogs can stay out in the snow for the rest of the winter.

7 comments:

farmlady said...

I took a look at your Blog because of the comment you left me. Thanks.

I love your photos. You are very good. What camera do you use? That picture of your two corgis having a disagreement is wonderful. I especially love the black and white photos.
I will be back.

Joan said...

Thank you farmlady. I use a Nikon D60. It is really easy to use. I edit in iphoto but really need to learn more about photoshop.

Angela said...

So funny! We had to stop giving Lucy and Todd rawhide bones because of the fights! Lucy wants to hide hers and save them for later and she is not satisfied unless Todd does the same. It is so crazy and fun to watch!

That corgi :) said...

welcome back! glad you got here sooner than later :)

loved the pictures of Zoe and Chloe in the snow; bet they are having a blast playing in it :)

Happy New Year!

betty

Oklahoma Granny said...

Zoe and Chloe sound a lot like our Smoke and Dani when it comes to bones or toys. At times Smoke has managed to hold 3 rawhide chews in his mouth all at once - his, Dani's and Elliott's.

Such cute pictures of your kids in the snow.

Stay warm. Happy New Year!

Cathryn said...

Welcome back! You were missed!

Love the photos of the disagreement! Love the photos of the cats! Your furkids are simply beautiful.

We have a similar issue with the tweeter birds and Cuddles...she wants them all and doesn't want to share!

Laurie Eno said...

Hey, I recognize those Corgi butts ... weren't they Snow Dogs on The Daily Corgi recently?

:-) Laurie