Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We can 'splain!

She has been busy. ...and tired. 

We said we'd step in and blog for her. But she said "no!" 


We said we were already famous and people love reading about us. She threatened to crate us.


It all started with a terrible tummy bug. I think Chloe slipped her something.


I did not! 


After the tummy bug she said her students were taking her down. We don't know what that means so just enjoy a good shot of Zoe-Zoe's pants. 


She promises to be back soon. She said she didn't trust us to blog for her with out fighting. 


11 comments:

Kathy said...

Hang in there!

That corgi :) said...

(((Joan)))) take heart, you are on the other side of the school year and summer vacation is just over the hill and getting closer every day.....

will be here when you are up and ready to start blogging again

betty

Oklahoma Granny said...

Love the tiara - and are those leopard sunglasses?

Mary said...

haha--what good little doggers, i mean bloggers, you have!

Cathryn said...

LOL@ That is too precious and too much fun! Thank you!

Hannah said...

You naughty puppies! See!? I knew they were up to no good!

Jen said...

You poor thing! Get better soon!!!

Cathryn said...

I wanted to tell you that I've passed on the Sunshine Award to you! Please visit my blog for details! Congratulations!

Teresa @ ♥ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ♥ said...

You little guys better hurry and erase the evidence before mommy comes back....or soooomebody's gonna be in trouble! 8^)


Oh yeah, tell your mom that I really want her to stop by my blog soon because I have a really cool YouTube video to show her of my husband. He was featured on the TV show, Rescue 911 almost 21 years ago! It's way cool!

Y'all have a fun weekend and take care of your mom!

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/2010/02/as-many-of-you-know-my-husband-david.html

Cathryn said...

Hey Joan, Hope you are feeling better! Can you convo me at my Esty addy: fat32 or email me at area52x_nyt AT yahoo dot com? Thanks!

shawna said...

sooooo funny!!! feel better soon!!