Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I needed a little Sunshine

Cathryn at Chile Cats knew exactly what I needed! Thank you! She told me this award was for blogs that brighten her day. Her blog really brightens my day. I am a cat lover and adore how she has opened her heart and home to so many feline friends. Visit her! She beads too!


I am passing this award on to those blogs that bright my day. These are blogs I visit daily, enjoy the content, the photos, and genuinely care about what is going on with these writers.

Four Dog Day  
The Corgi Chronicles
The Daily Corgi
(I see a pattern here...)
Pickles on Pizza  
Look at my Happy Rainbow 


Thank you Cathryn! And thanks to all the bloggers who brighten my day!

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

You rock Joan! Totally!

That corgi :) said...

congrats Joan!

spring is just around the corner and brighter days will be here also :)

betty

Kathy said...

You are so kind. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm going to try to pass some awards along this weekend. I'm a wee bit behind....again. :) Thanks again!