Friday, June 18, 2010

Corgi blessings please...

I had planned to post about a birthday, and cupcakes, and poolin' 11 year olds. But that will have to wait.


Instead I need positive vibes for Zoe-Zoe. She is sick, suddenly sick and on her way to the vet with man of the house. I don't feel good about this at all...

Update.... Talked to man of the house and the vet is sending Zoe home with meds. Labs are clean and she seems better. Hopefully she will rebound and be back to her silly old self soon. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and support. 

8 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I am SO sorry to hear about sweet Zoe. Zoe and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

That corgi :) said...

oh no Joan!! hoping for the best.....do let us know when you know something

betty

Parsley said...

Oh no! I'll be thinking postitive thoughts and sending prayers.

Please keep us updated. Email me if you wish.

Kathy said...

I so understand and I hope everything is okay. We are watching our 13 year old little one steadily decline and it just breaks your heart. They are such an important part of our families. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a happy outcome.

farmlady said...

Dear little Zoe Zoe,
I hope you are feeling better. Take your medicine and get lots of rest. No running and jumping for a while.

(These little dogs mean so much to us. They are like our children and it's so scary when they get sick. I'm glad she's doing well. Take good care of her. Carl(Corgi #1), Cutter(Corgi #2) and I will say a prayer for her quick recovery.)

That corgi :) said...

glad to hear that Zoe is on her way home with meds from the vet. what did he/she think it was that made Zoe sick?

betty

JenW!~ said...

Hope Zoe-Zoe is feeling better.

Cathryn said...

Zoe, you, and your family are so in my thoughts today. I hate it when one of our cats get sick--it's as stressful as if one of our kids got ill--if we had any!

Speedy recovery and best of luck!