Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Goodbye to summer...

On Monday I said goodbye to endless days in the pool, sleeping in, and uninterrupted daughter and corgi time. *sigh*

I really do love my job, but it isn't easy saying goodbye to summer this year.
 
I'm moving my classroom and it has been two solid days of non-stop work. I am sore and exhausted. My fragile joints are not happy. 

But I am making progress. 



This is how my classroom looked yesterday morning. 


But fortified with a Sonic diet coke I transformed it into something that resembles a place of learning. I'll post more pictures tomorrow because I forgot my iphone cord at school.

5 comments:

Jill of All Trades said...

Looks like lots and lots of work...Whew!

liz said...

Moving rooms is such a pain! Looks like you have a nice big space to work with, though. Can you engage anyone in slave labor to help you? ;)

Good luck!

Angela said...

Ginormous job! Sorry Summer had to end so quickly for you!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Big jobs like that require a Route 44 drink! At least they do for me.

Intense Guy said...

I hope you didn't overdo it and aren't feeling toooo sore - just a comfortable sore from a big (well, huge!?) job well done.