Saturday, August 21, 2010

Museum Visit with hams

Our last weekend before school started we decided to escape the heat and visit the OKC History Museum.


 Museum visits are fun when you have hams to pose for the pictures.


There were several of these posters where you could get behind and stick your head through. Perfect for hams.


Super-hams!


Penguin Ham! (The museum had an entire section on comics. Very cool!)


Noodle was not such a ham when it came to the old school house. Maybe it reminded her too much of what was right around the corner for her.

4 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

My son has been holding out on me. He's never told me about the OKC Museum of History. It's probably due to the fact of those posters. I love when we come across them. There's just something about sticking your head through a hole in a wall and taking a picture that gets me all giddy. Ok, now I have to start planning my next trip to OKC. Guess where I'm planning to go. And I'll never tell you were the one to let the cat out of the bag. LOL!

Joan said...

OK Granny ~ LOL!! The museum is really interesting. It's just east of the Capitol. Have fun!

mylifereinvented said...

Great photos. It great to see people having fun like that in front of a camera while at a museum.

Melinda said...

Your hams and my hams would have a blast together! :)