Sunday, August 08, 2010

Random

Someday...


Someday I'm going to write a bucket list. I've been inspired by a really awesome blogger I met from the bloghop. I'll make the list and link her too.

Someday I'm going to make a dictionary of definitions for captchas, or maybe write a story using a bunch of them.

Someday I'm going to learn to do more in photo-shop than just isolate and color. (for some reason Blogger would not let me upload the picture I had altered)


Someday I will get a pedicure.

Looks like the start of a bucket list.

4 comments:

Drama Queen said...

It's a start! And a great one at that!

Now, do some more dreaming and expand your list... dream big!

And good luck...!

Jill of All Trades said...

I just recently started my bucket list after reading Eat, Love, Pray...

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'll probably get to my bucket list right after I finish with my to-do list. :)

farmlady said...

I don't know about a bucket list. It's like saying "This is it. When I'm done then I"M gonna die." I think I would keep adding to the list so there would be one more thing to do. But, on the other hand, we should all be out there doing what we want to do and seeing everything we want to see because you just never know.....