Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photography

A blog that I follow, Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living, is written by a fellow teacher. The writer is one of several male teacher blogs I read. I love the perspective of male educators who have chose to teach elementary kids. This teacher never fails to amuse me. But that isn't why I am posting. I wanted to link his photography blog, Backroads Photography, because I have found someone who shares my eye. 

As a photographer, I love finding photographs that speak the same language as those I take. Browse around his "Urban" page and you will see we share a lens, so to speak. I feel a kindred spirit. 







 Go visit him. It's worth a look.

4 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I love your shot of the old room with peeling paint, it reminds me of a shoot I did in an old mining town a year or so ago…

http://teachinfourth.blogspot.com/2009/01/photojournalistic-journey.html

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm going right now!

farmlady said...

That last photo in black and white is wonderful. Love the contrast. Love the sky. Reminds me of an old poem called The House with Nobody In It.
Must go take a look at your soulmate photo guy's blog.

the.fortes said...

Man, I was so caught up in myself and this crazy business I am starting I haven't checked any blogs for ages! I love these photographs, Joan! You have a great eye!