Friday, February 04, 2011

The trouble with "snowdays"...

...is we are truly snowed in. Our roads are not good and we have not been anywhere since Monday! Yikes!

 

So, four days of "snowdays" equal...


A lot time spent on the computer.


Following the news of Egypt via twitter, CNN, and blogs.


Lots of corgi snuggling.


Beans in my favorite red pot.


Homemade muffins.




Several books read, like this one. It was a pretty good book, but he wasn't the most skilled writer.




Did I mention corgi snuggles?
 

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

I've only had 3 days of snow days and I'm going nuts. I can't even imagine how it's been for people socked in for days and days like yourself.

*Zen Hugs* It will get warmer. It has to.

Okie Book Woman said...

I'm getting ready to write a post very similar to this one. In Oklahoma, we're used to a couple of days of snow, but not this much!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I couldn't stand it anymore and went to work in downtown Tulsa yesterday. It was an adventure going there and it turns out that it was the worst place in town.

At least we have power!