Saturday, August 06, 2011

I confess...

Thanks for the great questions! Deb's question made me think the most, Cheeseboy (as always) made me laugh, and Teachinfourth made me hungry. Here are my answers!

The Castro Family said...
I can't think of a question, but I WAS curious what part of OK you are in...still, if you teach, you may not want to give that away...lol!
I'm in Guthrie.
 
Cheeseboy said...
I would like to know what you like most about me? Kidding.  You caught me! This entire thing was a trap to lure you here so I could fawn over you! Sly boy... ;)  Like everyone else, I simply want to know how you got to be so awesome?
 
deb aka murphthesurf said...
What would be the first three things on your Bucket List? Did you see my bucket list up top? :)  It isn't in order though. If I had to order them, then the top three would be:
1. Take my older daughter to Italy.
2. Write a letter to each of my children telling them what I want them to know about my life and the lessons I’ve learned.
3. Hold my mother's hand and tell her I love her.
 
Melinda said...
Joan.
1.Why did you say my blog was *Over good ground* when its *Life on Peebly*?..tee hee
Because I am a dork and forgot to double check. But it still doesn't come up as *Peebly* on my reader, but as *Mickey and Me* 
2.How did you become such an amazing photographer? I dispute *amazing*, but I will say that I read a lot about how to improve my skills. I also take tons of pics when I am shooting and then narrow my shots down to the best. I love to edit too. 3. Do you like to cook? Yes! 4. How did you meet your husband? MOTH and I met in college. I actually sort of liked his friend, but MOTH captured my heart and the rest was history.
Intense Guysaid...
Can you sing any or all of the songs from the Broadway musical "Oklahoma"? 
 Like every good Okie, I can sing the first few lines of "Oklahoma!", but that is it.
 
 
Teachinfourth said...
You're going to die in fifteen minutes. You are given the option to eat three things before you do. What are they?
1. Pizza (from Olde Town Pizza in Portland)
2. Lobster
3. An apple fresh from the tree
That corgi :) said...
now that you have two corgis, would you still do it all over again?

betty 


Yes, because when we are gone at school or work, the dogs have each other. Plus, I love watching them interact and play with each other.
 
China said...
Hello, Joan, is it possible to keep a dog and a cat together, the problem is that I have only a small department. Thanks, greetings from China, have a nice day. 
Absolutely possible. Get them as young as possible and let them grow up together.

9 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I must have missed your original post asking for questions. Very interesting questions. What a great way to get to know a little more about you.

Teachinfourth said...

That must be some good pizza, girl...I've never had lobster before, I must confess. I usually tend to avoid things from the ocean unless it's covered in bread crumbs.

About Cheeseboy? I love the fact that he's just so darn modest...

deb aka murphthesurf said...

We'll we DO have alot in common. My next bucket list item I am currently working on is to take my daughter to Europe...either Paris or Italy. I am in the process of trying to figure out how to raise the funds to pull it off by 1.5 year or over her winter break...spring is out...long story on that one. And yes, I did see your bucket list but wanted to confer on the order of things. Ommmmmmm....the order is sooo important in matters of one's bucket list :-) Maybe we will see each other over there.

Intense Guy said...

:)

Awesome answers - you had some really good questions!

Cheeseboy said...

Well, I was kidding, but I am always glad to hear nice things about me. I am a little surprised that you didn't have anything sweet on your food list, although I' definitely agree with the lobster.

Ninny said...

I hightailed it to the mountains of NM this past week to escape this unbearable, intense heat. Just now catching up on all my favorite blogs. Loved your questions idea. May I steal it sometime? School will soon begin. Best wishes for a great year.

Ninny

tharr said...

I guess that makes it official then ... I have lived in Oklahoma for 14 years and have to admit that I do not know the words to "Oklahoma".
I do know a lot of Def Leppard and Motley Crue songs though!

Tracy P. said...

This was fun! What a great idea for letting people get to know you.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, this is fun. You have more guts than I do! and more honesty.