Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ABCs of me... (I may have done this before)

Ok, lazy blogger that I am, I will fill you in on all the things you've been dying to know about me. ;)

A. Age: for now, I'm still in my forties. ;)
B. Bed size: King, but since we got it I have regretted it simply because it's so far to travel to smack moth when he's snoring!
C. Chore that you hate: Floors
D. Dogs: Chloe and Zoe (Mr. Dumbles is offended there was not an interest in cats on this.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, and during the week a Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke.

F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 5"

I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Teacher
K. Kids: 1 son. 2 daughters.
L. Live: Oklahoma
M. Make of car: Chevy Equinox
N. Nicknames: Mom, Joanie
O. Overnight hospital stays: Three babies, that's all.
P. Pet peeves: Grammar errors in published materials.

Q. Quote from a movie:Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion.
Catherine Banning, The Thomas Crown Affair
R. Right or left handed: Left.
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers.
U. Underwear: cotton, always cotton

V. Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: daughters
X. X-Rays you’ve had: too many, RA ya know
Y. Yummy food that you make: Spaghetti and meat sauce, enchiladas, pot roast (though I am the only one who eats it!), coq au vin, green pork chile, broccoli cheese and rice, au gratin potatoes.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants, my favorite, always.

10 comments:

carrie said...

and Joanie B

Angela said...

Now I want spaghetti :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

You're a lefty too. That's another thing we have in common.

That corgi :) said...

always good to read these to learn more about people, Joan. Forgive me, but I didn't know you had a son, I knew you had the two daughters, but I must have missed something along the way? And I'm hoping it isn't something too sad that I might have brought up? If so, I'm sorry.....

betty

Intense Guy said...

:)

I like elefinks too.

And just what are brussel sprouts good for anyway, you simply can't eat them...

deb aka murphthesurf said...

Thanks for sharing :-) I like ABC's :-)

Oranoo said...

That seems pretty fun to make! :D

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have no secrets left now!

The Lady in Pred said...

Hey! I'm just down here in Edmond! I've been reading for a while been I've never introduced myself. We're pretty close in age as well as location :) sounds like you are a good cook!
Sherry

Mandy said...

IV been reading for awhile too! This was fun to read! Thanks for sharing