Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas past ~ A photo album of sorts

It is Christmas Eve and I am lounging lazily in bed, wondering if it's possible to navigate painlessly trough this day. Nope, not going to happen, but I'll take some pain meds, and promise my liver I'll be nicer to it tomorrow. 

I was going through my photos and decided to post some shot from the past. My girls have grown so much! We have had wonderful Christmases! 

Christmas a looooooong time ago! I'm holding the dark haired doll and I did not like her at all. My brother still has that teddy bear.
Older daughter when we lived in North Carolina. Sweet, sweet days!
Noodle's first Christmas!
Gingerbread house!
Older daughter was Mary in the Christmas play. She was singing "O Little Town of Bethlehem".


Christmas Eve jammies has always been our tradition!
A rare Christmas with Bryan at home.
Another Christmas play!
Cookies for Santa!
Merry Christmas to all!

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Oh what a treat this post is!!

All those beautiful memories!! And you sure look like you liked that dolly - I mean, look at your smile!!

:) I hope you enjoy continuing the pajama tradition today!!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I wish you and them a very blessed New Year, too.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and voting for your favorite gingerbread house. The kids had fun doing it and I just enjoyed watching them - and taking pictures of the process.

You're in my prayers, sweet friend. I hope you will find some relief soon. What a Grinch RA must be.

Okie Book Woman said...

Wonderful memories! Thanks for posting these photos.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Merry Christmas to you!

I have three nieces who I was fortunate to spend Christmas with when they were little. There is nothing like little girls and their dolls.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jessica S. said...

Cute reminiscing pictures!
PS Found your personal blog from your teacher blog :)
Merry Christmas to you!
Jessica S.
Dynamite Dolphins

Whosyergurl said...

I'm thinking of Christmases past, as well. I hope you are feeling better soon, my friend.
Sending loving thoughts your way. xo, Cheryl