Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wait and see... and a little bit of Christmas

Yup, that's what me and my doc decided to do about my flare ~ wait and see. She offered me a steroid shot, but I declined. I have noticed a wee bit of improvement and she thinks in another month the biologic will be in full force and I will feel much better. She did say that if I change my mind to call and I can get the shot. For now, ibuprofen and rest are working.


We had a small, quiet Christmas this year. Moth's (Man of the house) brother usually comes up, but not this year. He has a new home, so we went down to Texas a few days after Christmas.


The house was cozy and quiet and "santa" really spoiled us.


He spoiled Mr. Dumbles too!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and please have a safe and happy new year!



10 comments:

Ed Elder said...

Love the tree. Great job Sis.

Ed Elder said...

Love the tree. Great job Sis.

Mr. Hughes said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I love how your tree and fireplace hold that quaint Christmas look.
Here is to a very happy 2012!

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

What a lovely home to spend Christmas. May your New Year be filled with friends, family and many pain free days.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I hope that you start feeling better very soon.

Whosyergurl said...

I am SO glad you are feeling some better.
That Mr. Dumbles is one beautiful cat!
Happy New Year!
xo, Cheryl

Oklahoma Granny said...

Your home looks so warm and inviting. I continue to pray for you and your battle with RA and I hope 2012 is filled with many blessings for your family.

The Castro Family said...

Your home is GORGEOUS! It makes me want to come and sip hot cocoa with you all! :)
I hope your flareups get less and less and GONE this year!! Lots of prayers continuing for you and your beautiful heart & soul!

Mandy said...

Your home looks so wonderful! Hope you are feeling ok!

Intense Guy said...

Your home is very beautiful - and cozy is what I would say too!

I'm glad you are feeling better - I hope that trend continues on...

Hope you had a happy holiday!!