Yup, that's what me and my doc decided to do about my flare ~ wait and see. She offered me a steroid shot, but I declined. I have noticed a wee bit of improvement and she thinks in another month the biologic will be in full force and I will feel much better. She did say that if I change my mind to call and I can get the shot. For now, ibuprofen and rest are working.
We had a small, quiet Christmas this year. Moth's (Man of the house) brother usually comes up, but not this year. He has a new home, so we went down to Texas a few days after Christmas.
The house was cozy and quiet and "santa" really spoiled us.
He spoiled Mr. Dumbles too!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and please have a safe and happy new year!