Where did it go? What did I do?
* I graded a lot of 6th grade poetry anthologies filled with lines of similes, onomatopoeia, alliterations, and metaphors that made me grimace, smile, sigh, and laugh.
* I got my first pedicure. I'm not completely sure I liked it. I'm not sure I'll have a second pedicure.
* I accompanied man of the house to the doctor to investigate some strange symptoms he has had and basically he's fine and I'm glad.
* I spent a lot of time following the horror in Japan.
* A this moment I am watching us attack Libya. I want to say "Really? I get it, but do we really need to do this now?"
* I spent one day at work planning for the remainder of the year. These next nine weeks will be the toughest, but there are just nine weeks left!
RA Update - I think the Cimzia is working. I'm still stiff in the morning and there is pain, but I am feeling so much better. I have been on my treadmill every day and have even walked the dogs. I see my doc in April and she may add Plaquenil. If the Cimzia keeps working and she adds the Plaquenil, then remission might be possible. Not probable, but possible.