Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Hey, did you know....?

Hey, did you know that my new meds are working and I am feeling good on most days?

Did you know that Noodle is still dealing with mono and the doctor said that it could be mid-summer by the time she feels better?

Did you know that I have been going to the gym twice a week since late March, working with my trainer, getting stronger?

Did you know school is nearly finished for the year but not before I get buried grading 120 research papers this weekend?

Finally, did you know that Older Daughter will get behind the wheel this summer and learn to drive?

Well, now you know!

3 comments:

The Castro Family said...

I am SOOO happy to hear this! Finally some meds that help most days!!
I have missed you - for some reason my feeds wouldn't update and I thought you were on hiatus! :)
I hope you are enjying your summer!!

farmlady said...

A busy time for you.
I can remember how crazy June was when I was working and the boys were still home.
When the last day of school comes... revel in it. You deserve a long and happy summer.

Intense Guy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! (and it came at a good time too)

I gotta "ketchup" with ya... I've not mustarded the energy lately... but I relish hearing your good news!