Saturday, February 09, 2013

Snow Envy

The East is socked in and I am jealous. 

We had a blizzard a few years ago and I loved the brutal quiet and cold. 

I loved watching dogs cavort and try to clear two foot drifts with their stubby legs. 

I loved how it slowed everything down and doing nothing but watching snow, making soup, and curling up with cats was completely acceptable and anything else was frowned upon. 


The Castro Family said...

WELL, I was perfectly fine without snow until I saw this!! ;)
The dogs running - LOVE that picture!!
It's spitting rain here...hoping for about 7 feet more, but chances are!

That corgi :) said...

You captured the dogs great in the picture of them running! I think that was calendar worthy myself!!

I'm perfectly fine without a blizzard, LOL; enjoying the sunny warm California day :)


Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It was fun for a little while. But then I had to get to work.